Saturday, January 8, 2011

Project 365

I've decided to move my 365 Project here!
Now I can just link up to other 365 blogs and you won't have to read all my ramblings about other stuff! :)

But if you are extremely bored and want to follow my ramblings about everyday stuff as a Mommy - feel free to check it out. {Don't Blink}

I just copied my first 6 photos over to here.. hopefully they all copy & paste or you'll just have to be patient while I transfer the photos when I feel like it. {ha!}

Ok, so I finally had a little time to sit down & post my first 6 pictures for my Project 365 which I am joining over at Click it up a Notch.

This is my first time doing a project like this so I will say it now.. I will need LOTS of encouragement to keep going!

I probably won't be posting picture everyday but I certainly love taking pictures and shouldn't have a problem taking some everyday. I will just need to make time to post them for all of you to critique for me! I love contstructive criticsm!!

Click it up a Notch has some great tips, helpful hints and just all around good stuff to better yourself as a photographer! Many thanks for sharing your knowledge, Courtney. Your pictures are beautiful!!

1. Dallas Cowboys
(What is better that football players butts? lol!) I had the great pleasure of attending a Cowboys/Eagles game at Lincoln Financial Field with some of my favorite girls. We had such a good time and I was clicking away!

2. Crayons 
So pretty! But see how my focus is in the center of the stack instead of on the end... gotta work on that!

3. Jaelyn 
She was just relaxing watching Caillou on her bean bag chair. I love how she is concentrating so hard on such a silly show!

4. Abbie 
This one cracks me up! She was playing with a box and I said "ABBIE!" and she jumped up out of the box like this all wide-eyed and full of wonder.

5. Abbie, too! 
My little babes hasn't been feeling well - She was home sick with Daddy and just wanted to chill out with her blanket, babies, barney & teddy on the floor.


6. Sisters 
Being silly with each other, holding hands. I hope they stay close forever. Nothing is greater than a Sister!!


Please be sure to go check out some other great 365 Projects - all of these wonderful photographers give me inspiration!!

Project 365 Button

5 comments:

  1. I love the one of Abbie in the box. So cute! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. Your crayon shot is pretty cool, i kinda like the focus in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! I love the one of your daughter popping out of the box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are gorgeous LOVE their names!! I look forward to following your work through the year :-)

    ReplyDelete