Sunday, January 9, 2011

9 / 365

Well, the girls are napping and I didn't pull out my camera this morning because I was feeling the {let's be lazy & stay in our pj's all day & watch movies} theme we had going on!

So, sorry for the boring picture today but at least the fruit have smiley faces!! Just a quick shot of some toys that I missed picking up because they somehow found their way into the dining room... Hmmm..

I like the lighting and colors but please feel free to make suggestions & offer advice on anything! :)



3 comments:

  1. I looked back at all of your pictures... they are fantastic. :D Your girls are both GORGEOUS! I love the snow shot and the crayons.

    Also, the fruit on the table just makes me smile. I love proof that 'a kid lives here'.

    Keep it up :)

    Here from NapTimeMomTog 365!
    (Can't link my site with blogger, but it's www.tempestbeauty.com!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so lovely and colourful.

    Rosie
    leavesnbloom photography

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fruit are too cute. I think this is a great shot! :)

    ReplyDelete