Monday, January 10, 2011

10 / 365

I LOVE bath pictures, love 'em! BUT, I hate our peachy/pink/puke colored bathroom with the 1950s tile. It is in desperate need of a makeover but I don't see that happening anytime soon so, to remedy this I turn my bath pictures black & white to save you all from the pukeness that is known as my bathroom!

I realize my focus is a little off in this shot and the fish looks more clear than Abbie... I was trying to get her NOT centered but lost the focus on her in doing so. Suggestions?

4 comments:

  1. Have you tried changing your focal point?? We used to live in a house with pink tile in one bathroom and yellow in another. Not the super cute retro way either :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It came to me last night that I need to change the focal point but not centered, right? Still learning...

    Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, sometimes I have the same problem of losing the focal point if I'm not paying close attention. However, when set to auto focus, if I center the camera on what it is I'm wanting to focus on, then I press down half way to "capture" that focal point, then while still keeping the button pressed down half way move the frame, it usually works for me to keep my focal point but not have it as the center of the picture. I hope this makes sense.

    I understand your need to turn bath pictures into b&w. In a few houses I've lived in it has been necessary because of some not-so-nice looking black stuff between the tiles that I couldn't completely get out:)

    ReplyDelete